Emily’s practice divides between personal injury and property work. She undertakes work in all aspects of personal Injury work for both Claimants and Defendants. Her property practice covers a full range of work with a particular focus on residential property and disputes as to beneficial interests in property and other interests in land.
Emily is regularly instructed in costs related matters.
Client care is at the forefront of Emily’s practice. She prides herself on being personable and pragmatic with clients.
- Queen Mother’s scholarship and Blackstone Entrance Exhibition, Middle Temple 1999
- LLB Law with French, Cardiff University, 1st class honours
- Diplome d’Etude Juridiques, Universite de Poitiers, France
- French / English bilingual
- Personal Injury Bar Association
- Family Law Bar Association
Emily worked for the North Wales Tribunal of Inquiry into Child Abuse chaired by Sir Ronald Waterhouse prior to undertaking her training.
Pro Bono – On Thursdays she provides advice on matters of landlord and tenant to French speakers in London through an organisation called Consultations Gratuites.
Family, long walks with the dog. France and its fantastic cuisine. Tennis and many other outdoor activities.