Hannah undertakes a broad range of civil and commercial work, with her practice primarily spanning the areas of commercial, insolvency, aviation and property (for further detail, please click on a subject heading above). Hannah also specialises in Consumer Law.
She is able to provide advisory, drafting and advocacy expertise at all stages of the litigation process.
Hannah prides herself in being approachable and in providing a practical, efficient and cost effective service to her clients.
She is qualified to accept instructions under the Bar’s Public Access scheme.
- Inner Temple Award for Outstanding Achievement on the BPTC
- Bar Professional Training Course (College of Law)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Law (College of Law)
- BA (Hons) English (Queen Mary, University of London)
- Commercial Litigation Association
- Society of Construction Law
- Property Bar Association
Hannah is a keen runner and cyclist, and enjoys skiing and travelling.