Hannah undertakes a broad range of civil and commercial work, with her practice primarily spanning the areas of commercial, insolvency, and property (for further detail, please click on a subject heading below).
She is able to provide advisory, drafting and advocacy expertise at all stages of the litigation process.
Hannah prides herself in being approachable and in providing a practical, efficient and cost effective service to her clients.
She is qualified to accept instructions under the Bar’s Public Access scheme.
- Inner Temple Award for Outstanding Achievement on the BPTC
- Bar Professional Training Course (College of Law)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Law (College of Law)
- BA (Hons) English (Queen Mary, University of London)
- Commercial Litigation Association
- Society of Construction Law
- Property Bar Association
Hannah is a keen runner and cyclist, and enjoys skiing and travelling.