Members of Lamb Chambers can accept instructions from:
- any person authorised by another approved regulator (not the Bar Standards Board) or licensing authority
- an employed barrister or registered European lawyer
- any practising barrister or registered European lawyer acting on his own behalf
- a foreign lawyer
- a Scottish or Northern Irish Solicitor
Instructing members of Lamb Chambers is arranged via the practice managers. The team of practice managers, led by Senior Clerk Cliff Alderson, are happy to assist in answering any questions in relation to instructions or potential instructions. The Practice Managers’ room can be contacted by telephone (020 7797 8300) or by emailing the clerks (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Some of our members can accept instructions on a public access basis. For further information about public access please email email@example.com or alternatively complete this form and email us to speed up the process.
Here are the areas of law in which we are able to advise you:
- Property and housing (commercial and residential)
- Intellectual property, media and entertainment
- Personal injury and clinical negligence
- Commercial and corporate law
Our members and staff understand the importance of providing an excellent service, including communicating promptly and clearly, keeping you briefed on progress, returning calls and above all, getting things done.
We will provide a clear cost estimate before we start and consult you before incurring any additional charges should, for example, the circumstances of your case change or we need to call on a solicitor or expert witnesses.
Whether you want an expert legal opinion, help with drafting legal documents or for us to take a dispute to Court, you will find we are an excellent partner.