Our specialist team has the expert knowledge required to represent claimants and defendants in the most complex personal injury and clinical negligence cases.
This includes a deep appreciation of the clinical issues at stake and how to navigate the various organisations and structures involved in getting to the truth.
Personal injury and clinical negligence cases can often be stressful for all involved. We pride ourselves on providing very high levels of client care and managing cases efficiently.
We can offer you Conditional Fee Arrangements in certain cases and will discuss this with you as we review your case and the prospects of success.
Please speak to our experienced practice managers. They will tell you about our services and introduce you to the most appropriate barrister for your case.
Our instructions range from the more minor injuries through to those of the utmost gravity, where complex medical and financial issues often arise.
Members of the team can provide specialist advice in the following:
- Catastrophic injury, including spinal and brain injury, and ensuing payment structures
- Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS)
- Civil Fraud
- Claims arising out of historic sexual abuse
- Employer’s liability including stress at work
- Equine and other animal accidents
- Fatal accidents
- Highways claims
- Industrial disease including NIHL, VWF and asbestosis/mesothelioma
- Inquests, including Article 2 hearings
- Insurance issues/indemnity
- Occupiers and public liability
- Product liability
- Road traffic accidents
- Travel, foreign, maritime and aviation litigation and jurisdiction disputes
In addition to their reputation as highly professional expert lawyers, members are also known for their direct and approachable manner.
Conditional Fee Agreement
Members undertake work on a Conditional Fee basis.
Upon acceptance of the instructions, a Conditional Fee Agreement will be drawn up. This agreement incorporates the standard terms agreed between APIL and PIBA which are available here.
Our team regularly delivers seminars and training to solicitors and other professionals on recent developments in the law and practice. If you are interested in arranging a seminar or training then please contact our Senior Practice Manager, Cliff Alderson on email@example.com for more information.