Elizabeth is an established property and commercial practitioner with particular expertise in the fields of employment, housing, commercial and residential landlord and tenant law. She is also the author of “A Practical Guide to the Ending of Assured Shorthold Tenancies” published by Law Brief Publishing.
As an experienced advocate, Elizabeth combines sound business acumen with a practical and forensic approach to her trial advocacy and advisory work. Professional and lay clients alike find her to be an approachable, efficient and commercial problem solver.
Elizabeth also specialises in Consumer Law.
Elizabeth also accepts appropriate work under the Bar Public Access Scheme.
- A Practical Guide to the Ending of Assured Shorthold Tenancies, published by Law Brief Publishing in July 2018
- Importance of parties obtaining notice of reallocation to track (Francois v Barclays Bank Plc) – Lexis PSL (04.04.2018)
- What do home businesses mean for landlords? – Solicitors Journal S.J. (2015) Vol.156 No.40 Supp Property Focus page 15, co-authored with Richard Hayes
- Protected Status – Estates Gazette E.G. (2015) No.1507 pages 82 – 83
- RICS Isurv – co-contributor for the section on “service charges”
- Law Brief Update – co-contributor for the section on “property”
- LLB (Hons), University of Dublin, Trinity College
- Diplôme de Droit Français, Université Panthéon–Assas Paris I
- BVC, Inns of Court School of Law, City University
- Queen Mother Scholarship, Middle Temple
- Blackstone Entrance Exhibition, Middle Temple
- Commercial Bar Association
- Employment Bar Association
- When time permits, Elizabeth enjoys travel, reading and medieval castle restoration.