Lamb Chambers’ Commercial and Property Groups are delighted to announce a seminar focused on the legal, commercial and policy implications of Brexit, and on the strategies available to exploit opportunities and mitigate risks.
The seminar will be held at Middle Temple Hall, EC4Y 9BT on Tuesday 2 May from 17.00 – 19.00, followed by a reception
Antonio Bueno QC, Barbara Zeitler, David Sawtell and Oliver Hyams will be speaking, with Shadow Minister of Housing Andy Slaughter MP joining them for the panel Q&A discussion.
Impact on the Conflict of Laws – Antonio Bueno QC
· Utilising Common Law post-Brexit
· The role of the new Business and Property Courts in resolving international business disputes
Brexit and Bricks – David Sawtell
· UK construction, property development and infrastructure strategy post-Brexit
· Project and contract risk management: the opportunities and obstacles ahead
Brexit and Housing in the UK – Barbara Zeitler
· Affordable housing funding post-Brexit
· Housing Association skills and material costs after Brexit
Brexit and Financial Services – Oliver Hyams
· The current market and regulatory position: passporting and access to the single market
· How can the UK financial services sector be protected?
Please register your interest via the email link