Adam has over twenty years of experience dealing with business and commercial disputes, regularly appearing in the High Court and County Court.
He is instructed by corporate, private and local authority clients. He also accepts instructions directly from members of the public under the bar’s direct access scheme.
- Consumer credit
- Orders for delivery up of goods
- Retention of title
- Freezing and other injunctions
- Partnership disputes
- Construction and building disputes
- Breach of contract
- Related cases of interest
- McFaddens v Chandrasekaran  EWCA Civ 220 — Substantial claim by a solicitor to recover unpaid costs.