Hannah is able to assist in advising, drafting and representing clients in a broad range of commercial litigation and insolvency matters, including:
- Contractual disputes;
- Sale and supply of goods and services;
- Consumer credit and credit hire agreements;
- Agency disputes;
- Breach of trust and fiduciary duty;
- Joint venture and partnership disputes;
- Debt claims and enforcement;
- Insolvency (including bankruptcy and winding up petitions, annulment, injunctive relief, statutory demands, restoration to the register and validation orders).
She also regularly acts for major airlines in defence of aviation/passenger claims, particularly those arising under Regulation 261/2004 and the Montreal Convention.